Company secretarial services Kent
taking care of the paperwork
Running a limited company or partnership can be hard work, not least because of the mountain of paperwork you have to stay on top of. It’s time consuming, and as a business owner, your time is better spent elsewhere.
Company legislation also changes from time to time, and you need to be aware of how it affects you and your company’s directors.
We can support you with:
- Company formations
- Preparing and filing accounts and annual returns
- Maintaining your statutory books and registers
- Preparing documents and minutes for annual general meetings
- Preparing and filing Companies House forms, including changes of officers or registered offices, increases in share capital and changes to allotment of shares, and changes of the accounting reference date
- General advice on company law.
With our company secretarial services Kent we’ll act on your behalf, or provide you with a registered office address if you need us to.
START YOUR JOURNEY TODAY
If you need help with your personal or business finances our team are here to help.
We offer a wide range of services to help you and your business. Explore your options.
designing and building solutions for you and your family.
Get in touch to find out how we can help you solve your financial challenges.