Part Qualified Accountant
Wanted: Part Qualified Accountant for Niche Accountancy, Tax & Business Consultancy Practice (Kings Hill, near West Malling, Kent)
Are you ……………
- Highly motivated, part-qualified accountant?
- Intellectually curious with a growth mindset?
- A problem solver focused on delivering results for your clients?
- Tech savvy with a desire to drive change and make a difference?
- Seeking opportunity to grow your career in niche chartered accountancy & business advisory firm?
- Experienced in working within practice?
Then, look no further
Libra Wealth Management Limited (LWM) is the firm for YOU.
A niche tax planning and business consultancy practice based in Kings Hill near West Malling in Kent, Libra Wealth Management prides itself in designing and building better financial futures for its clients, their businesses, employees, and families. Serving a high-net-worth client base, Libra Wealth Management provides integrated advice on all aspects of tax planning, business consultancy and financial management. We serve the needs of Owner Managers, International Clients with business or personal interests in the UK and Property Investors.
You will support clients accounting and tax compliance needs. There will be early opportunities to manage your own client base and participate in planning and consultancy projects.
Why Libra Wealth Management? A career with LWM will provide YOU with:
- Outstanding personal and professional development and growth opportunities
- support to help you obtain your professional qualification
- exposure to a high quality and diverse high net worth client base
- A high-performance culture
- Autonomy and empowerment to manage your own portfolio of clients
- Flexible work environment
- Industry leading technology and software
If YOU would like to be part of our ambitious team, we’d really like to hear from you. Send a copy of your CV and supporting statement to: Bill Humphreys at firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 31st July 2021 (Direct applicants only – NO recruitment firms)